Emma Pugsley Yoga Retreat in Japan $500 deposit to guarantee your spot
17 - 22 April 2019
1 - 7May 2019
This is a 6 nights and 7 days Yoga retreat in Japan led by Emma Pugsley. This retreat enables you to immerse in nature in Yakuno village Japan and experience Japanese culture and history. To secure your place please read our terms and condition on the website then pay $500 deposit.
Deposit is necessary to secure your spot and please download the registration form, complete then return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rest of the payment will be required as follows.
- Second Payment $1,000 due : 1st October 2019
- Final payment depending on your room type due 1st February 2019.
- We will contact you when your installments are due.
- Please note your deposit is non refundable.
You are free to male a full payment. No need to make any other payment.
This retreat includes
- 1 night accommodation in Kyoto
- Full day sight seeing in Kyoto
- Private dinner with Maiko Geisha in Kyoto
- 5 nights accommodation in Yakuno Village
- Daily entry to Onsen (natural hot spring bath) Steam room and Sauna
- Daily Yoga class
- Daily cultural experience
- 6 x Evening meals
- 6 x Breakfast
- All transport
- Entry Fees
Please note: Tattoos are not permitted in the Onsen
Please indicate the which retreat dates you are interested whenbooking.